Friday 11 January 2013

One of the weirdest named convenience stores ever


" Bu Zhi Dao" is a mandarin term for 
" I don't know "


Imagine, running a convenience store based on this name.




Where's the sugar ?
" I don't know " 

Do you have any toothpaste ?
" Bu Zhi Dao "

 Your photocopier machine is still working ?
" No idea "

Why did your boss name the shop the way he did ?
" Beats me ? "

Why are you working here then ?
" I'm clueless "

Disclaimer :  The above conversation is fictatious, I just got a little carried away. Nothing of the sort happened . The staff are all a little grumpy that's all ( I mean who wouldn't be when you get people grinning and asking you silly questions all day ? )

Location :  Lebuh Noordin, Penang Island.

Directions : from Tune Hotel, walk towards Chew Thean Yeang Aquarium, a 5 storey building. Keep on going till you pass a chinese temple on your left . Use the pedestrian crossing, and you will face a TM telecommunication shop. Turn right from TM and then left again into the road next to the TM building . Walk in all the way. The shop is on the right, somewhere in the middle.


2 comments:

Mun Kit Tee said...

Wo zhen de BU ZHI DAO wei shen me hui you zhe ge ming zi!?
haha...

gostansikit said...

XD