Wednesday 27 February 2013

Massage prices in Bangkok


For crying out loud....
see how much a one hour Thai massage costs in Bangkok ?
You'll be crazy not to get one.
 25 ringgit for One whole hour !



On the other hand, you might be crazy agreeing to one also, seeing how , they like to press the life out of you.
Not satisfied until your spine actually snaps loudly .
At one point I think my vision blurred out ( like below ) especially when she started on my lower inner thigh, with elbows and knees !

I mean, I've seen the brutality of the technique while at Wat Po before, but crap , it's really painful ok ?



Be prepared to be contorted into positions you never thought possible....ehem...
 So, take these following positions as a clue,
of far worse stretches to come ! 



 Funny thing is, 
 all that pain, actually took out whatever pain I had.
 Still I much prefer the gentler Balinese method over this anytime.
But it's worth a try, especially if it's your first time or have a real nagging joint pain that won't go away .


2 comments:

Snuze said...

I love massages. Since I am plump and my flesh is dense, it's not easy to get a female masseuse to really hit the spot.

I would love to try this should I go to Bangkok. Thanks for the rec!

gostansikit said...

The masseurs in Bangkok are used to handling many larger sized western and asian travellers, so u don't just have to stick to this outlet.