Saturday 23 March 2013

Ok I get it


Maybe this is my wake up call (Been saying that for years already ) And so this comes along. If I had thought of passing it on, no one in my house will take pink except for me. All due to masculine testosterone chi overflow.
Exclusive property of mua. Comes with a handy clip.

( Good organiser, taking the effort to courier it to us )

 
The best , most effective way is still via vigorous, intensive workouts.
And what do you know. This pops up too.
Handsome fella.Always gracing magazine covers.

Tadaaa..an e book from Kevin Zahri.

 
 http://health.mylaunchpad.com.my/kevinzcontest

Hmmmm...Ok, I get it. Message taken loud and clear.
I gotta move it.
 ( Yea, right....)

4 comments:

Ezna Khalili said...

WAHHH kevin Zahri :-)

gostansikit said...

Encem nong? ~ ~

ZaridaIshak said...

let join me in this great great giveaway.. :D

gostansikit said...

: D