Thursday 21 March 2013

Red faced phone call


Got what I thought was a most unwelcome and unwanted  3rd call from a miserkedekutkiamsiap company with a ridiculous request for me to go and collect a hamper aaaallll the way in ***** (crazy ah ? petrol is free izzit? I got gas company in Saudi izzit ? ) yesterday,
so I answered like an Ah Long.....very lansi and gruffly.

Still, undeterred, the fella on the other end , went on rather politely while I was thinking to myself  ,
  Aiyo, what's the point hah ? Still not scared after I told them straight to the ear,
"wanna give, give ...don't wanna give, don't give, wanna call, call...don't wanna call, don't call "
the last time ? 
Adoi, wasting time only, not like I had anything urgent to attend to at that moment, still, I was kinda like grrrrrr....in rottweiler mode already.
Was actually thinking of donating a 15 minute chunk of my brain ( round 2 ) to what I thought was Miss Everything Cannot 's colleague, when he started to give me the address. 

I yapped " why don't you sms it to me ?" in a very I - don't- care - haughty way...
And he went " What ??? Sms ? " 
Ok got him kinda confused for a while. 
What kind of people are these hah ? Never mind lah pity him lah, maybe got tricked into this by the coward no ball hussy,
" Wait , lemme get a ballpen"

Bla bla bla and then
I realised
Omg...omg.....omg....die lah !!!
What have I doneeee????
This is not about the hamper....
this is about a gadget ....geeeeeee......so maluuuuuuu.....
Taisei wan ah me. Simply assume.

Mr. *** , I 'm so sorry if I was rather rude to you on the phone.
I seriously thought you were someone else.
See you later today ya ?

Update : the bounty



4 comments:

Mama Zharfan said...

LOL
congrats lin!! u won again ;)

gostansikit said...

Ni old one lah...bukan yg baru heh heh

AyuArjuna BiGoshh said...

grats lin

gostansikit said...

Tks : )