Sunday 28 April 2013

Olay - free gift bounty


Was doing my weekend grocery shopping when I spotted this peeping out from behind the counter.




A little bit of gentle prodding on my part ( nowadays I'm sharpening up my act on how to look disinterested yet might be interested to purchase if only the girl knows how to bodek me...kehkehkeh ) , I managed to get the girl to whip this out to tempt me into buying. She ( trying to throw the fishing line in to hook me ) told me that it was the last day for the promo.









Woweee...couldn't believe my luck ! For purchasing an item above RM$ 30, I got all these ! Nice bag, nice pedicure set .Aiyo, I'm deliriously happy.



Beginning to like these promoters very much already.
Let's take a closer look at that crazy sexy looking gold and black manicure set again

 

No comments: