Monday 3 June 2013

Getting free gifts and collectibles from brand demonstrators



I never knew , that this was possible, until I read SP Allan's blog. As a matter of fact, now that I've begun to engage them earnestly, and respect them by listening to their sales pitch, I'm amazed at the crazy , massive rewards we can get from a less than 10 minute conversation with them, followed by a purchase in compliance with the mechanics, on our part. 

This weekend, I got such an obscene haul, I dare not even post up a photo here, in case the girl gets into trouble.


Let me list down instead, what I received for buying a large bottle of liquid detergent

1. One 500gm packet of a very expensive detergent 
2. 12 small sample packets of softener in plastic satchet strips
3. A shopping voucher worth $x0.00 (really ! It's not a small amount , it's double what certain retailers offer even )

The total worth was almost equal to my purchase amount !
C-R-A-Z-Y !!
Not only I couldn't believe it, the amount of freebies I got from that single purchase was sooooo unbelievable that security decided to stop me.
(they let me through after checking with the manager , embarassing and awkward but totally worth it )
Anything is possible, just be a nice customer, to these girls , drive a hard bargain for freebies and who knows, you too might get a ton of stuff , for your purchase in return !

4 comments:

Spallan said...

welcome to the wonderful world of freebies. macam-macam ada, mau atau tak mau saja...

gostansikit said...

Betul,betul,betul....Tq Sifu !

nikths said...

welcome to the collectors world.I suggest you join 'da club' of collectors FB like Nescafe/Milo,F&N,Coca-Cola,Mix Brand,Tin Fans'Club,Mug & Cups,Grop Tabung duit,KOPITIAM,KACA GELAS LAMA,Kelab Tin toys Malaysia and etc.Too interesting.

gostansikit said...

There is a club ? Wow...tks 4 d info. Will check it out when I have the time