Sunday 30 June 2013

Green Island Western ( PF )



1-world is an upcoming area filled with eateries and restaurants and this is my first foray into this charming little enclave .




Drove round twice, before deciding on this one as it seemed to be a crowd puller.





What I don't understand, is why their staff stands in a row, like police officers with their hands behind their backs, facing us customers, ready to pounce and arrest offending dirty dishes . Disturbing if you're facing them.
Maybe that explains why most of their regulars prefer to sit to the side .




Anyway, let's try to put that out of the way and soup.
I know where this came from, it's a Knorr commercial premix. I can cook this myself.





Kids meal with 2 banana fritters. 
Egg is cooked on the grill ( yum ! ), don't quite like the batter as it's a wee bit too oily for me but the bananas are heavenly, soft, squishy and sweet. Simple and nice meal !





My camera does not do justice to the Chicken Cordon Bleu.
Again, while I don't like the batter because of the oil, this dish is DAMN addictive ! There's some cheese and ham rolled into a thick,steaming, chunk of sinfully rich, pure chicken meat !
Really delicious and better than most Chinese westerns in Penang.
Because I obviously don't know how to cook this myself, my stomach will definitely pull me back here !





Black pepper fish. Careful of the bones on the fillet. Underneath the pile of sliced tomato and cucumber, is a shredded cabbage and carrot pickle. Make sure you don't miss trying out this mouthwatering surprise.





Wash all that down with a cup of watermelon juice.
Shared the Jumbo one with Koochi Moochi.
Honestly, I still can't figure out how it remains naturally sweet to the last drop.
Refreshing.




The bill.
Kwang kwang kwang.





Location : Bayan Lepas

Address : 2-1-08, Tingkat Mahsuri 4, 11950 Bayan Lepas

Tel : 018 6226 863

No comments: