Monday 14 May 2012

Lick & Win yourself a Paddle Pop Surprise



I knew that Paddle Pop was giving away 670 Units of X Box 360 Kinect, an unbelievable 4500 Units of Nokia basic handphones as well as a massive amount of their comics.



But I had to rub my eyes again and open them wider when I thought I saw this .





Oh my gawd. it IS true.

Never happened to me before.

This is a first time for me.

This means I am in the running to be one out of 670 other lucky people in Malaysia.





That will only happen when I stop dragging my feet.

Finally fill up and send in the form.

As you can see, it is still empty.

Zilch.




I'm such a procrastinator.

Since this is one of those moments, I'll guess have to KIV my dream of owning this for the time being, until I really lick the stamp, put it in an envelope and pop it in the Pos Malaysia box.


Refer to this website for more info



11.7.2012

Today I received an sms from Paddlepop (they called me sometime back to ask me that all important question and to confirm my details).When I checked against their website as per advice, I found my name on number 149 of the full list of winners . Refer to this link below.

http://www.walls.com.my/paddlepop/list.html



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

do i really need the( pembalut Ais Krim) ?
and did you receive the Xbox?
it takes how long?
because i got one too!

gostansikit said...

yup, you need to send in the correct pembalut. look behind the entry form for the 4 flavours. nope I didn't get it yet as I still haven't sent it in.on top of that u have to wait for a phone call n u also have to pick up the phone when they call u.

Anonymous said...

ok tq

Anonymous said...

Lucky u.....we (family of five) got one paddle pop , two liona's and four shadow master so far.....let's enjoy cheap ice cream hehehehe....only RM 1 each ;)

Anonymous said...

Btw....it will take minimum 40 days for delivery :(

gostansikit said...

I see. So far, I still haven't received any call from them. So no way of telling if I was successful or not. It was more the thrill of landing the stick,which like I said before,has never happened to me until now. Cheers !