Friday 14 June 2013

KFC Chicky Meal - Man of Steel toys



After the umbrella, they finally have something for the pests , I mean little darlings .
Watch, Ballpen, Pencil case and Notepad with miniature statue .




The quality of their toys has almost always been this way.
However it will more than do, especially for parents who have a few in their brood who love to fight over a more expensive toy of the moment.


Watch.
Wear this and you can make heavy traffic part. Or run faster to nab that bag you want at the next sale.





If you've seen the movie, you'll know how at the crucial moment....





...this plastic button, I mean key, has to got be pressed in to see Russell Crowe, I mean Jor El, in person . Woweee I likeee !! Plus it makes General Zod really angreeee !!!




Ballpen.
The cape can be stripped, I mean removed ...
Nasteee enough for Faora to wanna take off her helmet .




And you can make him fly across your table because he's got rollers underneath .
Annoy your colleagues with this when they ask you to pass them a pen.



Evolution caused natural born Krypton 'people', to lack certain appendages in certain quarters.





Metal pencil case.
So you can see what big breasts, I mean chest Ka El has




Come closer and see his um, rippling bust, threaten to burst out of its confines.





He may be the Man of Steel, but his pencil box is made from aluminium.





Didn't get the notepad . Cause you seriously don't wanna read my take on that. I'm sorry, who asked me to watch the movie and notice how big his boobs , 
I mean pectorals were ?


Location : most KFC outlets in Malaysia except on Krypton cause it's exploded 20 thousands years ago





2 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

wow nice sure son c say want!
oh ya come join my giveaway :D

http://mymomsbest.us

www.whateverygalwant.info

gostansikit said...

ok sherry ;) maybe later