Wednesday 26 June 2013

Pinwheels - online store



I'm so happy for others when they make new strides in their lives, more so when it is in the form of an online store.
Just makes our lives easier doesn't it ? 




But self promotion is such a mammoth task and that's when good networking, can lend a helping hand in spreading the good news .
As a start, the lady boss, has decided to extend a great offer across the board. Plus, if you purchase above RM $150, delivery is free.




So as usual, I let my fingers do the walking.
This one would fit right in Akihabara ! Very kawaii .




If I had a daughter, this is what I'd probably get for her.
Sweet retro jumpsuit. Something Katy Perry would wear.



But I certainly wouldn't swap my sons for a daughter because they do bring me great joy. 
Besides making me feel like a Queen with so many able bodied arms to help massage me ( oops ! ) , carry my groceries, lift all the heavies, fix stuff, bla bla, so on so forth ( read ...personal butler services heh heh )
If only they were smaller sized, I'd surely get this Japanese/Korean style Dinosaur Tee ...



And team it with this cute little capri. Just like what, a teenager would wear.



Prices are so reasonable, I bet you could buy a dress for each day of the week if you wanted to

Link : www.pinwheels.my
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great online store!