Saturday 6 July 2013

Doodled by Nescafe Gold

 
 
And so, my compadres, here's another bounty I got from facebook. This time in the form of a doodle. Really means a lot to me, as I'm a great admirer of our Malaysian cartoonists. But that's not all. They even have a dedicated Youtube Video on the artist at work .
Which means...I can now watch me, being drawn over and over again until my head grows bigger than it already is .
Woweeee.....




 
Since only 60 people will be selected to grace their wall , I'm just feeling the love, bebeh .

 
Yup, that's me, posing next to the Orbit Tower in London,
with a nice, hot cup of Nescafe Gold in my hand.
 
 
There's still time to get yourself sketched. That is, if their resident doodler decides they'd like to do you. Submit your travel photos and wait for the good news.
 
Here's the link :
 
 


No comments: