Wednesday 31 July 2013

My first Sephora =)

 
 
Missed the amazingly large, limited edition vanity make up case on opening day but not to worry, there were 25 welcome sets up for grabs on facebook and I decided to try my luck.
 
 

 
 
Next thing you know, I get a notification which leads me to this...


 
 
 
Each welcome gift contains different products and you're not allowed to look inside to pick out which one you want. 
Received the bag with a Sephora cranberry lychee handwash and Sephora Instant moisture 4 in a pack mask. Goodie ! Can't wait to try them out !
 
 
 
 
 
 
Was lucky to get Mei Ting, who displayed incredible depth of product knowledge with the most sincere smile since Malaysia Airlines . People like her are a rare breed today !
 
 
Location : Gurney Paragon Mall
 

 


2 comments:

Snuze said...

Sephora has a great range of colours for lipsticks (which is about the only makeup I use). But I haven't bought any because I didn't like the taste.

No, I don't lick my lips either. I'm sort of allergic to my own saliva. Hee!

gostansikit said...

Allergic haha....I've got a lot to learn about this brand. Tks for the info =)