Saturday 17 August 2013

DJ Chan Fong - 200 books gone in minutes !



Most Malaysian Chinese, will know who Chan Fong is.





He's most famous for his call in programme, called City Heartbeat on 988 fm radio station  .




The instant I found out he was in town, I dropped everything and rushed straight here.
I mean, I've heard his voice, seen him in commercials, heck I just wanted to see what he looked like in person





Ladies, lemme assure you, that he's as good looking in person as he is in pictures. Never aged a day in his life. Hair so black, very "manly" !
If I were sitting in that chair and he talks to me like that while looking me deep in the eyes, I swear I will faint and melt straight into the carpet. Yes, he's soooo handsome !




Apparently, I'm not the only one who thinks he an eyeful.
During the public Q & A session, this girl, actually stands up and asks him what his beauty secret is.
The crowd roared in laughter but he sportingly answered her anyway.
( Check out the Front row, all ladies . Also notice one with 4 copies on her lap ? ) 




 He revealed that he doesn't go for facials ( look I'm being serious here ) and is a soap and water guy from head to toe, that he believes in exercise yet eats whatever he wants . Yea, healthy appetite this fella.
Yau....!!!


  
Looks aside, based on his smooth,calming voice alone, he's got the charisma to pull in an adoring crowd


  

..who listen to him intently as he speaks. Was pretty moved that this one person, can reach out to so many people .
Handsome. Charismatic. Motivating.Fuyo...
Sigh....




This young fan was beaming with pride while waiting for his turn to get his copy autographed. 




Even though all 200 copies were sold out , this guy got creative and managed to get the absolute last one !
Such a sneaky yet clever tactic ~_~




The queue stretched all the way




Didn't manage to get a copy because frankly I was shocked that they sold like hotcakes ! So while I had no chance whatsoever for a photo op, like he says, take a deep breath, forget about it and you'll be surprised later on.




Location : Gurney Plaza, Penang

No comments: