Saturday 21 September 2013

Coca-Cola - round serving tray

 
 
There's a crazyyy story over how I finally got this 7 long months after the blog owners from Spallan and Jom Kumpul acquired them in February.





Had cornered the stacker for another non existent premium. My eyes lit up when she showed me this but she wasn't willing to part with it since according to her
" promosi belum start lagi"
Adoi....I bugged and pestered her for the store number ( took a loooong time ) and contacted the manager next day. When the manager picked up the phone she asked me " How did you know I have this item in my store ? "
Kwang kwang kwang.




After sounding so desperate and pathetic, she relented and asked me to come see her at the store.
It was then that I asked her for her name " Er, never mind, no need to know my name " ( say what ? )
I asked her " Then how am I gonna find you ?"
She replied " I will be the only person wearing a ***** coloured shirt "
My goodness. Whatever, I agreed to it. Deal !


 
 
 She swore me to secrecy not to tell anyone that I got it from her shop. So please, even if you ask me, I am not allowed to tell you which shop in Penang I got this from,in exchange for buying one 1.5litres plus one 500ml bottle of Coke.
Har har. The end.
 
 


No comments: