Wednesday 18 September 2013

Fuel Shack - KL Convention Centre

 
 
Though burger places seem to be all the rage in the capital city these days , being firmly entrenched in Penang,I've so far,missed out on checking out what the fuss was all about....until today.
While I may not have picked the most reknowned of the lot, it was more out of necessity since all the other F&B outlets at the KL Convention Centre seemed so boringly blah...
 
 
 
 
Compared to most fastfood giants, these new burger joints certainly give you more value for money. What I can't understand is, how they do it. Since you know, minced meat costs quite a bit and the patty they serve you is a huge mouthful. Cheaper cut ? More parts mixed in ?
Anyway, the downside to this outlet was, our order took forever to arrive . With the clock ticking , I badgered them for a refund.
" We can't do that " the foreign worker lady said.
" You've already taken half an hour , I can't wait anymore , I've got a show to attend upstairs " I huffed.
After sticking to my guns she gave me someone else's order.



By which time this impressive looking slice of pizza ( taste is just so so ) had long sunk down to the bottom of our tums.
Washed down by weak horrible coffee from another outlet.
Like I said, it was out of need rather. Still, if I had more time to waste, it's worth a second visit.
 
 Location : basement, KL Convention Centre
 
 


No comments: