Thursday 14 November 2013

Paul Frank's Julius makes its Happy Meal debut

 
 
Need I say more ?
Ladies and gentlemen , if you're interested, well, here is your schedule
 
 
Week 1. That's today ! Yep, got yours already ?
I haven't ....muahaha.
Cheapo looking watch. Magnets.
Pass.

 
Week 2.
Stationery kit. Meh
Bracelet. Not bad.
 

 
3rd.
Luggage tag. Bendable toy.
Can consider.

 
Final week.
Calender . Notebook.
Oh, I don't know. Maybe I'll check out the notebook.

 
Location : Mc Donald's outlets in Malaysia


2 comments:

Iaryylr said...

Banyak betul, nampak kelmarin, sy cuma target fm, tin, note, kalendar dan toy tu.

gostansikit said...

Yup, skg dah x nak collect semua sekali, cuma nak target yg spesifik je. I suka yg toy,maybe bracelet, maybe luggage tag. As for now, wait n see dulu :)