Tuesday 17 December 2013

Riding the Funicular to Taksim



From the Kabatas, this is the Funicular you have to transfer to, if you want to get to Taksim Square



Sleek, modern and efficient....




...one doesn't need to rush since they are so regular and frequent


Very easy to navigate, just follow the crowd and then the signs. If you are unsure, there's always someone at the exit gates, to assist you.


Of course, this is one of the examples for me to show you how safe it was for me ...


....to take out my camera and snap away without being over paranoid about something being nicked.



As you can see, I'm standing there taking photos, largely ignored by most everyone



The crowd wasn't so bad that I couldn't handle


And up we go


Location : Taksim Square funicular station

1 comment:

Ezna Khalili said...

nampak sangat menarik :-)