Thursday 19 December 2013

Starstruck by the Tiger of Jelutong



There I was bugging the girl at the counter to show me the latest cache of freebies. And then, from the corner of my eye I spot something familiar that makes me totally loose my composure.
In disbelief , I stare at the shock of white hair, while he notices my dropped jaw and my eyes that are almost on the verge of popping out of their sockets !
Holy sheeeeeet !!!!!! It's really Karpal Singh !!!!!!!
My insides and brains were scrambled . I was seriously, seriously starstruck or so to put it.

 
Omg omg omg and what do I do next ?

I couldn't speak, turned my eye to the wall one second and locked eyes with him again the next, and grunted a miserably weak, barely audible response that went something like 
" Uh....uh.....hi " 
freaking stupid idiotic crap nonsense .Damn what the heck was I saying?  Omg omg
And what did he say to me ? Oh, he was so kind,he must have known that my brains had gone to the sewer, so he nodded in acknowledgement and said something that sounded like
" Mm" 
Adoishhhh. And my response to that was to run off to the back, adjust my camera settings . However I Didn't pose with him cos his big bodyguard eyeballed me, it gave me the shivers. So this will have to do.


Fancy meeting the Tiger of Jelutong at the local supermarket :)

No comments: