Sunday 20 April 2014

Tatseven - Aksaray



As it goes, I am new to Aksaray. Haven't explored this side before. So what to do, I ask the nice uncle behind the reception desk what's nice.
He looks a little worried but after I tell him I love Turkish food, he says " Tatseven " with that Italian gesture that means " mamamia it's sooooo delicious " ( if you know what I mean )
Then I ask him, is the area safe ? He looks me up and down and says with a shrug " Ok, no problem " 
Here I am





This chef was super nice and very friendly.
He actually removes the kebabs, everything , hot off the skewer with his bare hands !




Just look at the array, only later did I discover that they are reknowned for their grilled pigeons and roasted lamb.
Well, later.




One cold eggplant and chilli meze at the back. Absolutely mouthwatering meze !
Grilled chicken kebab with the full works.
Generous scoop of rice, french fries, shredded iceberg lettuce, grilled juicy tomatoes and grilled chilli.




Location : Gezi Mustafa Kemal Pasa Caddesi, Aksaray

No comments: