Wednesday 30 April 2014

Yeni Cami - just chillin' outside the New Mosque



This is what I have progressed to today.
No trying to fit in as many sights as possible. That's sheer madness. No, not for me . Today, I've learnt how to waste time, yes waste it, sitting around, doing absolutely nothing but bask in the cool wind , just waiting for the sunset


Meantime, I love people watching the lovers, old folks, families, students, friends, fat pigeons lifting off ....as well as marvel at the fact of me, just being there :)



If I lived here, I think I could hang around here all day.
But I'm just a tourist and I'm determined to thoroughly soak it all in.



Zip over to this side them go back underground to grab some souvenirs I've been eyeing


Cross back just in time to view the mosque lit up , bathed in sunset colours.



Couldn't stand it no more. 
I just have to record the moment.




Crap , lopped off  shot ! 



Don't know when I'll be back but I love you Istanbul !





Location : Eminonu

No comments: