Thursday 1 May 2014

The Instaweather app did it for me


This app may be old , but I just love it to death as I used it to record my travel journey, like a clock-in visual diary , (provided I could latch onto Wifi). Looking at this pic, I can recall how wonderful it was to step out onto the bustling street, the very next morning , which way the sun shone , as well as how crisp and perfect the air was.



Yep, the filters are so amazing , even my final healthy plate of Kahvalti for breakfast on the 22nd remains fresh in my mind. Fact is, the Turkish diet is so healthy I am convinced I shed a bit of weight despite chowing down lamb , kebabs etc etc



I know for sure, exactly when I was last at the Hippodrome, facing the Hagia Sophia, admiring the tulips.


Or that very moment of excitement,where I stood facing the Valens Aqueduct as well as the temperature and the weather forecast for the day ( turned out to be sunny , bright and simply wonderful in the end )



Favourite shot was a tough fight between this bird in flight 
taken on the 19th of April and cherry blossom taken on the 21st down below

   

  Treated the app like a semi diary.To record the  colours and sights 


Still feel the pain of having to leave on the last day...sob, sob


Also when I tuned in with pockets of Wifi hunters while on transit in Dubai



No comments: