Sunday 4 May 2014

Eat & Go - Ataturk Airport



 For such a tiny confine, the place looks very cosy and extremely inviting. Nice touches of quirkiness here and there which to a certain extent, reminds me of tiny Sangria hideouts in Barcelona .



Ten liras fetched this sad,sad paper cup ...whyyyyyy ????? .To think that they had fresh juices, cold sandwiches etc but all I could think of at the time (I blame it on the change at hand which I was so, so, eager to get rid off ) was this boring paper cuppa. Would have felt nicer to cradle a steady ceramic mug but oh,never mind..didn't even have time to be a lounge lizard.


Last ditch attempt to snap the furniture before time was up and I had to leave the temporary "tap toi" lady friend next to muah.




Best thing I liked about Eat&Go other than this chair was the wifi.
Lolz, pathetic or what ?
Anyway, from this picture, you might think there aren't many patrons. In reality, it sees a steady stream of coin dumpers like me who would love to linger a bit longer if not for the time constraint.

Location : Ataturk Airport

No comments: