Sunday 4 May 2014

Flight must haves


The bane of flying for me is a bawling infant. 
Try flying long haul with one or worse three or four of them at once within piercing earshot and you'll know what I mean.
Four horrible flight experiences with them, grew into a lifetime aversion on sight once on board. To me, they're NOT adorable one bit until we land.


Meet my lifesaver. The thing that keeps me from going insane when their tear engine starts up. Got these from Qatar Airways. 

Should I ever loose them, I will purchase a pair immediately.
Cheap but an absolute must have before flying. Should
" the screamers" get really out of hand, just clip your headphones on top volume over these and you're all set.


Eye mask, super comfy.
Another must have that is great on board or to tide me over a long transit

No comments: