Friday 2 May 2014

Funny pics I took in Istanbul - part 1


Meet the tulip's arch enemy.
How many have they pounded , sprayed upon and violently slashed or dug up in their claim for territorial free space.
:D 


I'll let you ponder over this let sleeping dogs lie pic.
See if you get what I find so funny here



Sweet corn munched on heartily by these 2 sweet girls who almost gave me the finger for snapping their pic
( their mom was ok with me taking their pic, but they weren't )


The loooooong queues at the Archeological Museums compared to last Autumn when the guards had enough time to wink and be playful with me.
Why is that funny ? Cos I'm not in the queue. Yeah, lame joke, I know..next !


Failed shot amongst trampled flower beds.
 Don't get me wrong, the bed was already trampled on so I just took advantage of that. And no, I would never do this just to get a shot.


That stuck up cat on a street corner with what looks like an in grown fur scarf.
 Heh heh



Matronly Turkmenistan businesswomen ...



...shopping till they drop in streets filled with men


Waist bands and knee guards made from camel hair 
Gosh 



No comments: