Friday 2 May 2014

Funny pics I took in Istanbul - part 2


The crazy crowds that made navigating the lanes here almost like a New Year countdown . It was soooo packed with sooo many people that when I used my skills to dodge in and out but eventually got stuck near that famous coffee bean seller at the back, and berated by a local lady in that 5 human lanes gridlock. Turned my head behind to sneak a look, only to be greeted by a row of grinning locals who decided to keep up and move along with this foreigner.


Watching the crowds descending on this cheese shop which decided to all of a sudden slash their prices. 
It was madness !



Gawking at endless big fat wedding dresses 


Finding out that the brown eggs that are so common in Malaysia actually cost more than the white ones in Turkey


Using sign language as well as a little humour but still being unable to bring myself to buy a bag of this Kurdish delicacy and munch it in the park


Realising that the lamb skin that was so scrumptious earlier was unceremoniously piled up in this manner


Ok, this one takes the cake. 
 I wanted to snap these ladies in burqa but the instant they spotted my camera they stopped right in their tracks and kept turning away each time I aimed.
Gosh, I just gave up otherwise it would have turned into a standoff lolz


This lady looking at my plate of Lamb in disbelief or just being shocked at the fact that I am having a big lunch at Tatseven

No comments: