Saturday 21 June 2014

Aeon Big gift card


Yeah, so the other day, I got a phonecall around 10pm.
Right...at night.
And the person on the other end tells me I've got a voucher waiting for me in their store.


Probably got it from their facebook contest, but the person at the counter also wasn't sure, so, I can only guess . Anyway, when voucher is mentioned, you expect paper right . But wow, when she hands me the envelope I go 
" waaaauuuu , this IS so , so nice ! " 
Shiny, bright, colourful, won't tear. Very nice.

Then let's just say, you have someone to impress, this giftcard is great cos its small and discreet enough to fit into your purse. Plus you can preload however much you want inside . Which means you can give the person an expensive present without others knowing. 

Muacks !! Love this as much as the Petronas Gift Card also. 

2 comments:

uncle gedek said...

as bright as your luck!

gostansikit said...

tengs Uncle Gedek !