Monday 23 June 2014

Basket weave carryall


The cashier's eyebrows shot up when she saw my purchase. Happens quite often especially when it comes to the subject of bags.
Some of them will even ask me if the item is sold in their store. Cos I can sift out some gems lying amongst a pile of horrid made in China ones. If I were to follow my heart, I'd go for real quirky designs. Yet I know I love to stuff everything I might need and more inside. So, carryall it is.
 Every now and then, this design makes a comeback...and its currently trending now. No, I don't follow trends, just saying cos I read it somewhere on facebook earlier today that it was.



Anyway, nowadays, better bags cost a bomb but this didn't although it looks like it did. In fact I'd say this was a bargain with a price tag that goes 20 years back . 
Speaking of cheap bags, the quality brought in by suppliers have deteriorated over the past 5 years. You'll get better , more beautiful ones in Bangkok. And that goes for shoes too. Just gotta know where to look

No comments: