Wednesday 25 June 2014

Air Asia Big Shot ID membership card



When I logged in yesterday, my heart almost dropped into my stomach. 10,000 points had been credited into my Big Shot Air Asia membership card !
Naturally, I went to check out what I could redeem with those additional points.


Mind you, I had a really looooong way to go as my current points before that was embarassingly insignificant.
So yeah, that amount qualifies me to redeem a one to 3 nights hotel stay in their Tune Hotel chains.

Let's say you too want to sign up, just look out for their promotional booths in either KLIA2 or Paradigm Mall cos that was how I got mine. 
Before this there was no membercard , just an ID number. So, if you travel often , do try and get it since they are currently on a recruitment drive.

2 comments:

uncle gedek said...

Shop, Dine, Stay, Fly & till you Die...

hehe!

gostansikit said...

Die die must fly :)