Tuesday 3 June 2014

Saizeriya


There is a Saizeriya almost anywhere. And there is a reason why it's so popular among the Japs. Cheap and very good food. Only annoyance ....smokers.


 
 Was taken aback to discover that what I just popped into my mouth turned out to be the most freaking spicy/ tasty/juiciest/ most addictive little weiners on a hot plate.
You have to try this especially if you love spicy sausages. They look like those horrible taiwan sausages but please, this is a class completely of its own.


Bacon pizza with sunripe tomatoes.
Ok only for me

 

Pasta delish...must try this at least once when you are here.
You know why ? Cos many many years ago many Japs travelled to Italy and ate and ate ( sometimes at the same restaurant repeatedly ) until they could replicate the recipe.
Armed with that know how, when they came home to Japan, they opened their own Italian restaurants .
However, I wouldn't recommend that you add on the egg like me....this is not done right. Skip the egg not the pasta.


If you love sticky roasted wings then you'll be in heaven...since Omfg this is soooo damnnnn gooooood.
Luckily I don't live here or I will fatten up even more cos the taste is so addictiveee !!!!


The menu is in Japanese.
Just point and show it to the waiter


Final bill for all that. 
I would have to say it's pretty reasonable



Location : opposite Decks , Odaiba

No comments: