Tuesday 8 July 2014

Peanut root soup - said able to make 'em grow taller


Update : by October 2016 , the hobbit has hit 170 cm . So I guess this recipe is successful but you will have to follow these rules .

1. use PORK fillet

Why not Chicken ? Because I have 2 sons and I used chicken on the first and I can tell you that you need to use pork as a catalyst or it won't be so effective . Chicken can be used but it won't be so effective .

2. Only for boys . Not for girls .

Again , I need to stress that this recipe is for boys . DO NOT let the girls drink this . The effect will be reverse plus she will get a host of other physical attributes except for being tall . She will end up VERY SHORT with other things growing instead . Please take note . Not kidding .

3. Method 

Boil with the cleaned roots for 2 hours and drink the liquid 

4. Dosage and timing

Your boy can only drink this a maximum two times , not more and BEFORE their voice breaks . If their voice has broken ( changed ) you cannot let them drink this .


*********

The hobbit doesn't seem to be increasing in height, so I'm trying this recipe out. 
Said to be able to spurt growth, I never boiled this in the first place partly because I rarely go to the wet market. Cut the long story short, I stumbled upon this most unexpectedly.
Ahah ! Time to see if what they say is true about peanut root soup being a growth spurter.


Anyway, there's a ton of cleaning to do. Gotta get rid of the soil that sticks to the roots.Boiled this ,with a thick piece of pork fillet and walla, nope, didn't grow taller overnight. 
Keeping my fingers crossed though. Long term effect who knows. Stay positive ;)
Just one word of caution : this recipe is only intended for the male of our species, not for females

No comments: