Wednesday 6 August 2014

Singaporean netizens expose Penang nudists


I have to say that due to the conservative nature in this region ( not just Malaysia) , many of us are fascinated by the mere existence of nudist beaches. Up till now, I too am guilty of not being able to digest this oddity like an unperverted adult. All I've heard are second hand stories of what an ugly , horrible sight it is indeed. 

Then yesterday, Oh my gawd, I wish I'd never clicked on the link. It is true ! 
Still, I'm not the only one disturbed by the profound yuckfest filled with terribly ugly saggy, over partied rot-bods with protruding beer bellies overshadowing some very small erm, and shrunken sausagey extensions. Some were bound to start digging . I mean, don't we all wanna know the nudists backgrounds as well as names ? 


They're animal activists, hikers, runners, Taiwan U graduates. The atypical profile of unhip unsubs prone to dancing retardly and swinging kettles between their , um, unshaved nether regions ( double euwwww !!! ) without a stitch on their skin.

Well, here they are .... an ASEAN affair with Malaysia in the lead !

Carmen Chan (Malaysia)
Thomas Kong (Malaysia)
Janice (Malaysia)
Ellen (Malaysia)
Michael (Malaysia)
Chew Tok Hwa (Malaysia)
Justin Ang (Malaysia)

Kok Hong (Singapore)
Albert Yam (Singapore)
Terry (Singapore)
Lionel Lau (Singapore)

Newman (Burma)
Unknown girlfriend (Burma)

James Kumar (India)

Marvin Cuevas (Philippines)

That's not all. The site members also gave away some facebook links . Don't blame me for spreading when it's maximum public exposure these people seek. 


No comments: