Thursday 7 August 2014

Essentials that went MIA since Raya



Maybe I was too late ( man yat pou) Maybe you can blame it on the large community of expats in my surrounds, but it took forever, since I came back from Langkawi, to get my regular dose of this fresh milk brand called Farm Fresh from Johor.The company doesn't even need to advertise . It's that good and everyone knows it. 



When you live in the capital city, even the basic essentials are somewhat taken for granted.
There was plenty of Gardenia on the shelves but I prefer High 5 as kiddo has a bit of an allergy . This too, I only managed to buy yesterday.



 So inconvenient having to search high and low for these two basic food items the past many days. Have learnt my lesson ( I think) Will stock up next time.


Location : Penang

No comments: