Thursday 14 August 2014

Under half an hour


All that's contained inside this bag, was picked out in under half an hour. 9 items all in an as time was short and they were about to close for the day. 
How I deal with such a scenario...
" Like it ? Ok ? Take it " 
Put it all in one corner, get the nice lady to do the totalling and take the next item off the shelf. Very clinical but works everytime. However, such a technique annoys the hell out of other shoppers. They've done their deed with utmost consideration, care and pain, while you burst in and grab so many items in record time. Maybe if it were me, I'd feel inadequate too. Especially, if that person started barking out orders like a boss. 




Not intended for me , yet as a seasoned shopper that was not bad , of muah actually . Even if it contained stuff I wouldn't normally even think of buying.


Deed done, moving onto the next

No comments: