Saturday 6 September 2014

How to use the Daiso dog repellent


Dragged my feet until today , after I saw how many people posted on online forums that this product did not work. 

Surprise ! It worked :D 
The four legged offender stayed away.


Bear in mind that my intended target is a small toydog breed.
Thus maybe that's why it worked so well.
Heard it's bell when it paced up and down my front gate but most certainly, the smell confused him.
Some people do state that some of us humans might not be able to stand the smell too. But think of it as a more humane way to keep the pest away.

What I did was this

1. Open the satchet. There's a tin foil pack inside. Cut it carefully so you can use a food clip on the pack to maintain it's freshness
2.Spread it at the area where you want the dog to stay away. The area must be dry.I used 2 tablespoons and sprinkled it like I was feeding birds , bread crumbs at the park.

3. Reapply daily 

All the best in trying 

No comments: