Thursday 4 September 2014

An angel calls



 Our area's phone lines have been acting up for some time already. Not like there's much I can do about it, cept maybe inform the telco.
Thus I WAS surprised when an angel ( heavenly angels are actually males you see ) called to say that he'd been trying to contact us for some time already . That we'd not picked up the phone yet he didn't stop trying.

I could not stop thanking him for his good deed to us. If I had not picked up the phone, he would still try again.
Bless you !Best part is it comes at a time when someone really needs a boost . And that someone gives more than even I would. I have a lot to learn in terms of generosity from this person.

Thank you to you Mr. Angel and thank you to our guardian angel whoever you are for looking after all of us time after time again.

No comments: