Sunday 14 September 2014

Travel pillow - beginning to be an obsession


It started with a McDonald's / The Incredibles , U shaped neck pillow. Bought it for between RM10/15 ( I think ) from a Taiwanese street vendor instead of from their counter . I still keep that. Only the baby is gone. Lolz.

Well, that was the spark, I begun lusting each time I was in the airport, but alas, the prices were a bit too much. No, a turn off. RM50 and above. Crazeeee man....no way.




However, this year alone, I've acquired 5 more, including the cute foxy (complete with flappy tail )you see above. Why so many ? Omg, the prices have plunged if you know where to get em.

Soooo, this is the new inventory.
One pink one with foam beads which I love to bits, 3 memory foam ones in 3 different colours, and that fox you see above.

Price ?
The memory foam ones cost RM15 each. The one with styrofoam beads RM10.
And Red Fox above was supposed to cost RM19.90 on special offer but due to a pricing mistake, I got a refund of RM9.90 after putting forth my case at the store. Meaning Foxy also cost RM10 
( special case which cannot be repeated ). 

Tralalalala...these things are what keep me real happy. What about you ? 

No comments: