Tuesday 4 November 2014

Caltex Techron - Supa Strikas merchandise



Least expected them to send me everything that was shown in the contest picture but that's exactly what I received today.
Just fantastic since kiddo is into the cartoon namesake shown over local tv.


Let's look at 'em one by one shall we ?
First up.
Messenger bag.



Inside view.
Two compartments, flap, plus another zipper compartment by the side which fits under the flap




Next. 
T-shirt.
Back view


Front view


Moving on we have the Zippered shoebag with handle


Last pics. 
Mini tissue box, clip lanyard and rubberised keychain.


Close up of the rubberised keychain.



Think it's worth it? I think so too. Next time, keep a tab on their facebook page and you might just walk away with a clutch of goodies like I did.

1 comment:

Tokyo in Pics said...

You lucked out on that one Goh!! I'm very envious as Caltex is a name I remember very fondly when I was a kid. I think my father always used one of their local petrol stations. You got some very nice looking stuff :)