Tuesday 4 November 2014

Firefly pin


Was scheduled to fly down to KL yesterday, with Malindo. Without notice, at the last minute, in front of the check in counter they told me it had been cancelled . First time it's happened to me. How about that? 
So, me and this other businessman , we quickly trotted over to Firefly and bought tickets on the spot. The way he went about it, told me I should forget about the refund and let it burn. Everything went smoothly after that.
Once landed, got my flight rescheduled to an earlier slot. RM75 penalty charge mind you.
" Gimme one of that too, please " I pointed to the RM10 pin.
Swear the stewardess gave me a surprised wide eyed look.
This kind of pin would cost around RM50 at Hard Rock.
Don't look surprised dearie. Wore it pinned to my bag. 

 

Job over and done with, at the end of the day, I still had time  to kill. All that waiting didn't come to naught. My reward was this sunset right inside the waiting lounge. Reminded me of Bangkok and Istanbul , my two all time favourite cities.


Must have some nomadic tendencies. 
Sat next to the window enjoying the cloud formations up to the final sundown moment.





No comments: