Monday 3 November 2014

Try picking this


Have been cracking my head over how best to outwit street thieves. You know, the kind that bumps into you 'accidentally '.  Just not willing to loose any amount of cash or card to them. Yes, I'm gonna try to rise above the problem. Toyed with the idea of sewing secret compartments on my clothes. Moved on to looking at moneybags. Until I recalled, from past experience, that they feel very uncomfortable indeed . Forget it. 




Then I browsed through the cotton purse section at a flea market and found these. Mismatched little pochettes.
There were straps attached but I snipped them off. After that, it's ideal for either sewing or velcroing into the bra. I'm serious.
Ignore the metal zip. Just hope it works ! 


1 comment:

Tokyo in Pics said...

Necessity is the mother of invention as they say Goh :)