Monday 3 November 2014

Fast becoming my favourite colour



Needed to get away from the guy I was seated next to just now. The hunk with mid length soft , fine , bouncy, black wavy hair ,yummy biceps and legs that went on forever. Nice tone to his voice, dressed in dark blue fitting tee, matching jeans ....very nice sturdy pair of good quality shoes. Omg was he distracting ! 
Needed to set my racing pulse right so yeah, not faulting him for choosing the space beside me but right now , I'm huddled in a quiet nook, bidding time for my flight home. Heart rate back to normal with some private space....and I'm putting this on the table.  2nd time receiving this bright orange envelope and it's fast becoming my favourite colour. Inside is a gift card with a preloaded amount to buy whatever one wishes. Ah. Ok. Everything is back to normal once again. My heart rate I mean.


No comments: