Thursday 13 November 2014

Turkish Airlines inflight meals


Honestly, although I thought their chef on board , was merely a gimmick, testimony from other travellers firmly confirm that Turkish Airlines serves the best airline meals in the world. I second that !
But nothing will prepare you for the time the stewardesses hand you these exceptionally delicious morsels called Turkish Delight.
Mmmmm....mmmmm...! Two thumbs up ! 


Below is the food and drinks menu.
Perusing through it makes you suspect they wanna spoil you even if you're in economy class and you know what ? 
It's true. The great people behind Turkish Airlines will make sure you get the best fresh cooked food that is not from some mass produced facility where food tastes like a mass of boiled and disinfected newspaper .


Not very clear pic of my late dinner.
Very good smoked salmon with cucumber meze, long beans cooked in savoury tomato sauce, apple crumble pie, very tasty brown bun.
In the foil were sooooooo many pieces of kebab like Tavuk or chicken, if the boss was a Malaysian defella will surely throw his hands up and say
" You give customer like this, I sure chaplap "
No, not with Turkish Airlines. Omg, they want to make sure their customers are well fed. And the difference in other airline food with them is there is a chef on board.
Really. He happily makes his appearance and walks through the whole aircraft once to get his stuff from the other end. Just amazing


For breakfast there were fruits, 2 types of cheeses + cold cucumber + cherry tomato.
But when I looked at the scrambled egg, ugh, did not look appetising. Still I took a bite.
Omg, you have not tasted the greatest scrambled eggs in the world until you try this.
Super , Super delish !


Highly , highly recommended.

3 comments:

Ezna Khalili said...

I pun nak pergi turkey this coming december naik turkish airline. :) yayyyyy can't wait!!!! :)

gostansikit said...

Hopefully when you arrive,there will be snow and then the city will look even more magical !

Tokyo in Pics said...

I'm a big fan of Turkey myself, even though I've never visited the country. Can't wait to go, one day, and when I do I'll definitely be flying on this airline. Probably the country I most want to visit in the world.