Sunday 4 January 2015

Arriving on Christmas day at Sydney Airport


Should you arrive on Christmas day , this is the sight that will greet you. 
Santa in thongs and shorts having n impromptu but carefree conference with his elf assistants . The only thing missing is a surfboard. Maybe you'll have to fly into Gold Coast for that.


Before this I'd only seen it in the papers .
But to actually see it in person is pretty surreal lemme tell you. Another item checked off my bucket list of things I wanna do and see in my lifetime. 



These sexy girl elves are part of his entourage. Find them at the arrival hall and you might be rewarded with a Japanese 
style 2 fingered V  pose when you point your camera in their direction


Let's try that again. 
See ? What did I tell you ? 


They were so cooperative it caught me off guard. No need to resort to guerilla tactics . They will stop and pose


One lucky person got this cute Santarina as  their greeter.
She can be seen queueing for a cup of coffee here. Must have been a special arrangement. If only I knew which hotel has this kind of unique service. She's so cute and pretty , she's proving to be quite the man magnet.


Still, the rest of you won't miss out since the Sydney Airport authorities have this photogenic group out and about to spread the cheer.

Location : Sydney Airport

No comments: