Sunday 1 February 2015

2 week old Furby and some angpau's from McD


After sitting on it for 3 weeks , I decided to 'git' my own Furby. Didn't like the 2 on offer this week and so I pointed towards this Googly eyed Furby Boom ( my body may be all womanly but my brain unashamedly homes in on mindlessly cutesy stuff like this )


To my delight, the 20 something , very rempit looking manager in charge,  looked me in the eye and obliged . This would NEVER happen in Penang . Where I went to get this, there aren't too many Chinese in the area,the area is a green flag white dot stronghold. Um, wow, that went well enough.
Eat Furby eat.

Half an hour later, the person I was waiting for turned up and the next manager even gave me 3 packets of ang pow ( there are a few each pack ) while giving me that 
malu-malu kucing look. Lol !!



 Just wish they'd put the logo in front rather than
 at the back. On the other hand , the front design....is super boring . Zzzzz.

If you're interested, one pack of angpaus , requires a 20 ringgit purchase. 
Far less if you are an Ah Moi. Even old ones like muah.
Work it if you belong to this category . Helps. A heck of a lot. 

Location : Malaysia

No comments: