Sunday 1 February 2015

Ribs & Burgers - 2nd visit


Yesterday, I found myself lusting after the steak while wondering if they'd ever feature Mr Movember Moustache at their food blogger masterclass. Mostly women were in attendance at the recent event, because well, if you didn't know already ladies, they've got some really fine beefy specimens outback
at the grill .
Wow Mr Movember , I never thought those silly looking old fashioned moustaches  could make a man look so attractive.


Dug into my photos, nope actually just had to scroll further down, to show you our 2nd visit to the restaurant within less than 24 hours. This is the entrance at the complex near Central Park. Daytime.



And that is Mr Movember's back towards us . Guerilla tactics since I don't want him to know, but oh, he somehow seems to notice my sly 'interest' alright . Oops !
Mamachita whatcha doing here gurl ? Mmm, mmm.



I am so embarassed when he personally delivers all this with a smile to our table .
Delighted inside but embarassed outside. 



Pork ribs....soft, tender , dreamy , light....wait a minute this isn't mine. 


Steak. Yes, I take meaningful morsels and try to enjoy my meal without choking after yet another coy smile ( caught us now did we, ooo, what did I tell you he knows that we are appreciative of his veeeeery generous pecs ) is flashed my way.



What they're famous for. Buns of beef. No you didn't read that. Thank goodness this place and Mr Movember doesn't live in the neighbourhood. Otherwise, there'll be a lot of low cuts , tight minis and hair flipping to set the place on fire ! 



Highly recommended for their smoking hot chefs and sexy food. Your date is just a cover. 
Location : Sydney



No comments: