Sunday 19 June 2016

Sapidum Splendidis



No .... don't laugh now .
That really is the product name given to this water bottle with a flip lock .
As if they were science specimens or something ...









Seeing how there are 2 sizes, 
I can relate the above to the current problem I seem to be having with Tall Boy . 

So long as my companion was within arms reach of me , he knew how to keep his distance . 
Until yesterday that is . Just when I thought it was safe . But no ....
the long break has made him grow very much bolder instead . 

He actually cornered me ( after I had ignored his first attempt initially ) muttered something about not having seen me for some time ( utter bs ) , looked me straight in the eye Lady Diana style and even though I flashed him that i-know-what-you-are-up-to-and-aren't-you-supposed-to-be-working smirk , god gawd in full view of all his colleagues ,he gives me that yeah-I-know-that-you-know-now-I'm-gonna-bring-it look .
Not enough , he also does a head to toe sweepover of my 40 something bod with a " Wow ! " inserted as a compliment . 
( this is a joke right ? )

Great  ---_____---

Is this not obvious enough already or what ?

That Tall Boy is the 1000ml Sapidum Splendidis ....
While I am that 500ml version he wants to fool around with . 

Thank goodness ( for hubs , you hear ? ) I come with an airtight monasterial lid . 

Hopefully Tall Boy realises that , one of these days . 
Meanwhile I feel as if I'm playing the part of a hapless guinea pig , so someone can finetune the complicated art of Burmese flirting . Gosh .







No comments: