Friday 27 March 2015

A rubber duckie in the 2 door bathroom | Casa Del Rio


Here is the first door.





And the second.
What did I tell you already ? It's a really big bathroom !




Some think that this is the 3rd entrance .
Windows for doors. How enthralling. 
Ravish the maiden after you climb into her bath uninvited more like . Huhuhu . Livid fantasy.





Me , I just can't get that much touted datin-tai tai favourite phrase called 
 " we're having a dirty weekend " 
out of my mind.
Forget that I ever I said that. 





However , those travelling with family would have to close it .
You won't want to scare the kids with the splendid sight of your saggy bottom , now would you ? 




Let's just say you decide to parkour in from the window. I'd watch out for the rubber duckie at the corner , the tap head in the middle as well as the stone dish at the other end.




The rubber duckie in contention. 
For the kid in all of us. Heh heh. Nice cute touch.
Love it ! 





All the way on the other end of the bathtub is a stone tub containing bathsalts . In the box is cinnamon soap.
Made from real cinnamon . Yeah. I used it in the tub and smelt yummy afterwards.  




Here , let me show you . Replenished on the first Turn Down Service. Amazing ! However , judging from the size of the bath , I think they should put 2 bags in for those who want more in the tub.




Grainy shot of the sink and mirror from the 2nd door.
Happens....




Molton Brown Ultra Pure Milk Soap.
Cleans exceptionally.
Before I had a blog , I stayed in a room with a whole range of Molton Brown. Gosh I can't recall exactly where but from what I understand , if there are Molton Brown bath products in your room , it means you are staying in a very expensive suite. Bath products in your room or the toilet of an airplane roughly reflect how much the room or your seat is worth .




Cotton and moisturiser in stoneware containers




Hairdryer stashed in the drawer below 




Here is where I am reminded that I am not in a higher grade suite.
These toilettries speak volumes on my standing.
Love the toothbrush though . As good as the ones from Hard Rock Hotel Penang. 




Flush toilet with bidet .




Shower stall with rainshower , mixer taps and hot water that will never burn no matter how hot I set it to lol.
Yeah , sadist me when it comes to hot baths. I enjoy that.
Take a note of the art panel in stone .




Shower gel , shampoo , conditioner in stone pump bottles.
After using it , my dyed hair became soft as a feather
as though I'd just gone for an expensive salon treatment.
Made a mental note that I just had to get some for home.
The last time I'd ever bought any hotel spa products was from Putrajaya Shangri-la . So you see , I only purchase when they work . And I don't mind paying since I know how effective it is. I wanted to get some Lemon Shower Gel ( exceptionally relaxing to the point my muscles didn't ache ) from Tokyo Trusty Bayside but unfortunately , they did not sell that . 




Well, the bath experience here,  was so uplifting, that we decided to get these bath products from the hotel shop downstairs.
First , one towel ( RM95 ) and one cinnamon soap ( RM15 if I'm not wrong ). If you think this is expensive we paid approx. RM120 for a bath towel in Thailand before , so this hotel grade towel can be considered reasonable. 




And just before leaving , I nipped in to get one plastic pump bottle shampoo ( RM36 ) and one plastic pump bottle conditioner ( RM36 ) . Believe me , the conditioner works fantastic in untangling frizzy dry hair till smooth and silky. Very good products they have here. 




Location : Malacca

No comments: