Sunday 29 March 2015

Il Bacaro - the menu you cannot possibly miss


We were here because frankly , I think I understand why Italians scoff at American pizza. Nah. Truth is , I just wanna have a bite of a pizza as unforgettable as the one we ordered for room service at Casa Del Rio. 
Ever since that , my life , my pit-za life has been one empty plate




Anyway , there we were seated nicely and just looking around when this GIGANTIC MENU SIGNBOARD is placed beside us. Omg. Is this someone's idea of a joke or what ? Well , the sheer size does act as an icebreaker and some customers do crack up while others roar with laughter. 
Holy sheeet . Mind you , it's not shared. Every table gets one . It's folded up once you've placed your order.
Wow. 



We're not having wine.
We're having coffee instead. 
This is the cold Americano. Oh the irony of it all.




Buffalo mozarella pizza.
 A gourmet ingredient popularized the world over, after a successful venture by an expat in Langkawi. 
There are no words to describe this. Of course you cannot compare to pizza from Italy but this will do just fine in satiating the craving.
Who am I kidding ? I'm wishing I could just call for delivery right now at this unearthly hour but of course they don't do that. Sigghhhhh....but for one bite of sweet basil and cherry tomatoes , it's that mouthwatering. Aiyoyoyo.


Location : Penang

No comments: