Tuesday 10 March 2015

Marvel Avengers Assemble Mask - Captain America Hero Mask


Well , this finally made its way to me .
Long story behind this. First I didn't even know I won this , then a phone call came in telling me the courier cannot locate me . Oh never mind all that.
Thank you to the nice lovely lady who took time out to inform me bout this. 
Someone's gonna be real happy today.


You can buy a cheaper version for just a few ringgit but of course nothing beats the original and I hope Hasbro keeps this up. There is a padded eyepiece behind with velcro and band to adjust and keep it in place. The entire mask is lightweight and most flexible ,that it will follow the curve of your facial structure.
I tried it on just now and I think it makes me look like really stupid. Har har. It's fun to look in the mirror and say Hi back .

No comments: