Thursday 9 April 2015

One freaky meal


The meal was supposed to act like a pick me up. A self reward for restraining myself in the spend to kingdom come department. And for having to finally go trudge somewhere I have all these years, not been keen on going. 
Until I noticed the man on the left. I have to admit I did feel jittery. It's the beard that's gotten the bad press and sadly , I have been negatively influenced I'm afraid .  
This coming from me , a person who saved one old dude from getting pepper sprayed by a travel companion .....all because she too was spooked out by his appearance. He never knew what was about to hit him when I hissed at her to keep it away.




Had she gone ahead and done that , I seriously think that we would both end up seriously hurt. We were in a tea shop for goodness sakes.

Anyway , I hung my head down in shame only to be distracted as Scott Steiner in his ridiculous knight headgear and sunnies flexed his steroid beef  away on Vintage WWE in the sports channel above. They noticed that I was watching wrestling , rattling off names as they appeared , oohing and aahing as Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns kicked the hell out of Ryback. They somehow found that funny but I really didn't give a damn. 
Actually I did give a damn but I tried not to let it show.



There was absolutely nothing wrong with the Fajita Trios and Portobello Chicken , both were mouthwatering and very satisfying , yet I still think of it as a really freaky one all due to unfounded circumstances to begin with . How did I get here ? I want to be rid of the negativity.

If I had any indigestion , the 10 + 6 soon put that and any other thoughts out the window.

Location : Chilli's Grill  &  Bar , G Hotel


No comments: