Sunday 5 April 2015

There goes my resolve


The following is a GST groan post , so if you've had enough of that well, stop don't go on further.

After getting GST-ed for essentials such as sanitary pads , and instant noodles , this is the next shocker.
My favourite mamak slapped us with a 6 % charge on a rounded off total, for 5 pieces of chicken , 4 plates of rice , 3 potato bergedils , 3 drinks , 2 cuts of skatefish. 

@#$^&€£¥@#$/^&€¥₩ !!!!!!




Few posts back , I talked very big and huffed why we should be paying their taxes for them. Hah !
Today , I stared at the bill , meekly paid up and didn't kick up a fuss.
Reasoned that this was far better than one Rm45 meal for one pax at a Nasi Kandar oulet ,in lovely KL. Wow, I'm trying to reason with myself. 




There goes my resolve.
Damn.

Location : Cargas Cafe , Bayan Lepas , Penang

No comments: